Rainbow Trails Bereavement Camp
Rainbow Trails is a free bereavement camp for children ages 6-16 who are coping with the recent loss of a loved one. Rainbow Trails provides:
- Skills to cope with grief and loss
- An opportunity to memorialize and say good-bye to a loved one
October 17 - 19 at Riverside Retreat
7305 County Rd 78, LaBelle
- Orientation: An information session for parents/guardians will be held prior to camp.
- Transportation: Campers will travel by bus from the HealthPark office - departing on Friday afternoon and returning on Sunday afternoon.
- Camp Counselors: Our loving counselors are Hope professionals and volunteers who have completed a special education series.
- Activities: Creative, stress-reducing activities include crafts, swimming and singing. While Rainbow Trails may have a serious purpose, campers will have plenty of fun.
Download the application and return as instructed on the form. For more information, call Kay Kelly toll-free at 855-454-3104.
Camper Application – complete for children to attend camp
Parent/Guardian Info – important information regarding camp for parents/guardians to keep
Volunteer Application – for those applying to volunteer at camp