Hope Connections: Special Care in Hendry and Glades Counties
At Home Senior Support in Hendry and Glades
Hope Connections helps by providing special care to the seniors of Hendry and Glades counties, including:
- Food, home-delivered meals and social meal centers
- Transportation to doctors offices, Hope centers, rides to essential appointments
- A Personal Emergency Response system for safety
- Homemaking and chores
- Personal care, help with dressing and personal hygiene
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Help for the caregiver
Senior Center Site Locations
- 101 Florida Avenue NW, Moore Haven
- 30082 SR 78 W, Ste. A, Buckhead Ridge, Okeechobee
- 1200 S W C Owens Avenue, Clewiston
- 475 E Cowboy Way, LaBelle
Learn More about Hope Connections
If you or someone you know could benefit from Hope Connections, please call Kristina at (863) 675-1576.
Hope HealthCare Services- Hope Connections is requesting bid proposals from interested parties that can provide in-home services for the Older Americans Act grant qualified elders who receive funded services for Hendry and Glades counties via Hope Connections state designation as the Lead Agency for Aging Services. Those parties interested in providing any services for Hendry and Glades as outlined in the Request for Proposals (RFP) document may apply. For information on the RFP, contact Kristina Rodriguez at (863) 675-1576.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800)795-3272(voice) or (202) 720-6382(TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.